Innovative, reliable and lightweight, AVL636D Professional Headset Microphone is perfect for entertainers, performing artists, magicians, lecturers, preachers, sportscasters, auctioneers and for others who require clear and clean vocal pick up in a hands-free application.
Its omni-directional polar pattern allows a full 360-degree pick up of sound providing a natural blend of voice and ambiance. It is low in sensitivity to speech produced "popping sounds" and breath overloads during close-up situations, and is less susceptible to wind and clothing noise. Its distinguishing clarity in close talk operation and great gain before feedback make it suitable for mobile situations.
- High clarity voice pickup.
- Lightweight & durable
- Low in sensitivity to speech produced "popping sounds" and breath overloads during close-up situations
- Less susceptible to wind and clothing noise
- Flexible high quality gooseneck boom
- Adjustable boom position
- Dual sided miking capability-boom can be positioned at left or right side of the headset frame
AV-JEFE AVL636D Dual Sided Miking Pro Headset Microphone_Gooseneck Boom
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~ 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -67 dB +/- 3dB
- Impedance: 2,000 Ω ± 30% (@ 1KHz)
- Operating Voltage: 1.0V- 10V D.C.
- Boom Length: around 5 - 5.5 inches