AV-JEFE PMM20 Bass Drum / Guitar Microphone is specially engineered for capturing the deep, bold sound of bass instruments. Its dynamic element delivers the aggressive attack of the player and is capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and reducing feedback to absolute minimum.
This microphone is wide-range moving coil dynamic, especially engineered for drum and low frequency instruments. It is ideal for sound reinforcement in a live performance, within the confines of a recording studio, in outdoor concerts or very large venues.
Its hypercardioid polar pattern is highly suitable for applications requiring open, transparent reproduction of sounds. It has a narrower pick-up angle for even better off-axis rejection that results to excellent sound isolation, reducing input from other instruments.
The body of the microphone is made of Zinc die-cast, and it is bold and strong. This mic also features a built-in pivoting stand adapter adjustable to 180 degrees with a standard 5/8”-27 thread that allows fast, easy set up.
PMM20 can be used with any standard mixer, amplifier, or mic preamp by connecting the female XLR end of cable to PMM20, and the other end (male XLR or 1/4" phone plug, as appropriate) to your equipment.
- Its professional sound quality will bring out the best of your music!
- Hypercardioid pattern allows close miking and minimize background noise.
- Bold, warm low-frequency response.
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels.
- Excellent for both studio recording and live stage performance.
- Quick and easy setup.
- Built-in pivoting stand adapter.
- Ideal for: Kick drums, bass guitars, bass instruments
AV-JEFE PMM20 Bass Drum Microphone_w regular 3 pin XLR connector
- Element: Moving Coil Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency: 50 Hz - 16,000Hz
- Impedance: 50 ohm +/- 30% ( at 1KHz )
- Max. Input SPL: 165dB SPL, 1KHz (calculated)
- Sensitivity: -84 dB +/- 3 dB
- Dimension: 68 (DI) x 109.2 (W) x 120.5 (H) mm
- Materials: Metal. Iron (mesh and element housing), zinc die-cast (body)
- Output Connector: Gold-plated regular 3 pin XLR male