AV-JEFE TR-15 Transdermal Microphone is designed to help people with speech difficulties or voice disorders. It helps enhance the faintest of voices with minimal effort.
TR-15 can be used with a waistband voice amplifier or a personal PA system, and should be worn around base of neck resting in the "sweet spot" of the neck for more sensitive response.
- Compatible with: waistband voice amplifier, personal PA system which has 3.5mm mono microphone input
- Connector: TRRS ф3.5mm nickel-plated plug
- This mic is for use with the RECORDING APPs installed in your smart phones, for recording purpose only. Compatible with iPhone, Samsung, LG or HTC...
- Smart phones may NOT be used as a personal PA system or amplified speakers unless the right Apps or devices are installed.
- Low profile look.
- Best to help users with a weak voice or throat problem such as: diminished lung capacity, damaged or partially paralyzed vocal cords, impairment of throat or chest muscles …
- Please be informed that this mic is NOT designed for normal speech applications.
- Can also be used for surveillance purposes.
- Flexible for wearing on the throat/neck.
- Absorbs vibrations directly from the wearer’s throat. Requires a firm fit to operate properly.
- Allows user to transmit voice signals even at a whisper even in noisy or windy environments.
AV-JEFE TR-15 Throat Transdermal Microphone for Speech Difficulties
- Type: Throat conduction
- Frequency Range: 20Hz ~ 16000Hz
- Sensitivity -66dB±3dB @1KHz (0dB=1V/μbar at:4.5v/2cm)
- Impedance: 2.2KΩ
- Current Consumption: Max. 0.5mA
- Test Condition: Vcc=4.5V, RL=2.2 KΩ
- Connector: ф3.5mm 90⁰ nickel-plated mono plug
- Capsule Dimension: ф15mm x 0.3mm